Saturday, October 27, 2007

I will pray for you all.........Mary Ellen, Norah, Emily, Jae, Chrisie, Alyssa,and the BB-GIRLS!!!!!

Hug


A Friend loveth at all times......Proverbs 17:17

Sorry everyone I have been so selfish in my life I am sorry that things have changed between us Norah I am sorry that for some stupid reason I would not forgive you Jae till it was to late and I lost you as a friend and a pen pal I am sorry Mary if I every let you down. If you do not care to forgive me that's OK I am doing this to not only heal hurts but to make myself face the future with a smile on my face knowing that TOMORROW IS PAST TODAY IS NOW AND THE FUTURE BRIGHT WITH FRIENDS AND BEST YET!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!

later my cheekcas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as far as me goes, I think things had to change between us. we both made it happen, and it had to, it couldn't have stayed the same otherwise we would have started hating each other. this way we're still friends, still sisters, just not in the same way. :) I love you! I pray for you too.

Jae said...

I have to agree with what Norah said Sandy. And its not like you have lost me. Cuz you have not. We both changed and it took us our separate ways, but we can still be friends. ok?

Mary Ellen said...

Awww... thanks Sanny! I really appriciate it although I've never really been angry with you for anything! =)