Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hey to all

well I am excited today is My mom and dad's surprise 25 anniversary My sis Stacy has done most of the planning I have just helped with the process of getting them there and providing names of people. I really haven't a clue who all will be there except I know Norah is :D and I will be! (:< I had a dream last night it was pretty good but I don't think.....................Yep dad walked in just then I was saying that i will not tell you about it right now I might later I really don't think you really care!

The party went well and they were surprised! I had to lie to my parents so much this past month. well I will talk with yall later sanny

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't think..... did your mom or dad come over? lol

Anonymous said...

yep how'd you guess!

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that.... but at mine somebody let the cat out of the bag... *growl* you have no idea how frustrating that is. I sympathize completely with Stacy.

landlooker said...

It was very nice Sandy, thank you for inviting me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy thanks for iviting us/my family. I'm sorry I left you so soon yesterday. I hope you aren't to mad at me. :(