Hey everyone!!
Isn't it strange how we all get something new like a blog and we all do that for a long time but then facebook comes along and blammo! not so many blog post.
On the 22nd my cousins come to visit actually it will be my aunt and uncle and the fam! I am really really excited me and my cousin get along so good together we plan on having a snow ball fight with her little brother and we also plan on sledding because they don't get much snow in North Carolina. Also on the list of things to do is watch a five hour movie and other movie along with have hot chocolate and sleepovers so it will be a ton of fun!!! AND Mary you better come over!!
Well as most of you know I leave on the 29 for Missouri then it's off to NC for about two weeks were I get to spend time getting to know the way aunt and uncle live and how they take care of two down's syndrome boys. It will be an interesting. then on the 12th. me and Grandma fly back to Wisconsin were I will be super glad to be home. I must say I am scared that I will get arrested for some dumb thing that I brought on the trip that can't go on the plane!!! It will be warm down there compared to up here and so we will see if I am frozen when I come back!!
lovs to all!! Sandy
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY Sandy posted. :) I will pray for you will all of your trips, and for your family visiting too. I am not sure if the five hour movie sounds the most fun to me, but whatever floats your ducky. :D Have a blast!
Oh whatever Norah. A 5 hours movie sounds awesome!!!
Dont worry Sans, I am sure you wont get arrested, but maybe searched!! haha
I cannot believe you are going to SC. You are going to have so much fun!!!! I just know it.
Haha... well I must say you haven't gotten on favebook much these days either. ;)
That was so much fun sleeping over! And now I want to watch Jane Eyre again. Maybe just buy it. =D And the rag curlers were awesome. Emily thought we had used a curling iron actually. lol! Man alive though... it took almost an hour to brush my hair out... or should I say into a friz! It was really fun! Thanks! =D
Post a Comment