Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring at Last

Hey there all,

I am so happy that Spring is here. I am planning on two things this summer 1) Have a ton of fun at camp. 2) Getting my braces off.

I posted earlier about being myself around guys I think are cute. Well I have taken this question to some people they all say that I might act a slight bit different but only people who know me really well other wise they say I act myself. Another thing I have been thinking about is not worrying about not getting married I am going to use my time before I find the right man in study the Bible and my cooking which is not the best yet! well in 1Cor 7 I think Paul talks about people who are not married using that time for study! I thank God for the days I have and I for my friend Mary, Norah,Kacey, and Jae.
Lov ya friends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too!

Emily said...

THat is exacltly how I think of this time we have in our youth. it is the perfect time to learn what we need to make our life easier for whatever future we are each entailed to. It is kind of exiting if you think about it...you really dont know haw much could change in the next few years of each of our lives :) I hope its all good things though
~Ems

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah I think I finally came to that conclusion. But of course it's easy for me to say that now cause there aren't any guys around that strike my fancy! lol! Yeah girl. I don't think you act any different around hot guys. The funny part though is that the way you act naturaly I think makes them think you like them. If you know what I mean! So you don't need to worry cause since the guys think you like them eventually one of them will like you back! lol! =D Gee I think I am going wacko! Wouldn't you agree?

kc said...

Loves back at ya!!